Every year our College will be giving away 18 bursaries to well deserving under-privileged best performing students with great ambitions who reside within our surrounding communities.
To apply for our bursary scheme, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a South African Citizen residing within Mthatha and surrounding areas;
- Must be between 17 to 23 years of age;
- Must have passed Grade 12 or equivalent; and
- Be financially needy.
If you meet all the above requirements, please request for a bursary application form from the College Administration Office. Bursary application forms will be screened and all selected candidates will be contacted within 7-14 working days from date of application. Completed bursary application forms can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bursary Terms and Conditions
- Awarded bursaries cannot be converted into cash value;
- Awarded bursaries are only offered to cover tuition fees only;
- Awarded bursaries cannot be transferred to any other person; and
- Bursary candidates must pass all their subjects each term.